Famed French designer Philippe Starck delves into an exploration of opposites, with magnetic results. Through the genius of chemistry, floral, spicy, and woody notes meld into the intoxicating elixir of Peau de Pierre. Paired with a laboratory-inspired fragrance diffuser, this collaboration invites you to celebrate the synthesis of opposites. Amber, Musks.
To use your new Lampe Berger by Maison Berger follow these simple instructions.
- Fill your Lampe Berger with your favorite Maison Berger fragrance about 1/2-2/3 of the way.
- Install the supplied rope wick with the stopper cap and allow the wick to soak in the fragrance for 20 minutes when adding a new fragrance to your Lampe Berger.
- Remove the stopper cap, light the catalytic burner (stone) for 2-3 minutes, the flame will be tall, to insure your lampe gets hot.
- Blow out the flame and install the vent cap. Let your Lampe Berger continue to burn without a flame for up to 30 minutes.
- Remove the vent cap and install the stopper cap over the stone to stop the catalytic burner from burning off anymore of the fragrance.