We always strive to sell the right products for each individual's needs. Sometimes it just doesn't work out. If you are needing to return a product and an exchange will not resolve the issue, we ask you do the following:
- Contact us via phone, email or through our contact us page to receive a return authorization number (RA#) within 30 days of your purchase date.
- All returned items must have a current return authorization number (RA#) issued by Irby & Stutchman Vacuums written clearly on the return label. Failure to write the RA# clearly on the label will result in the product being returned to you. DO NOT write the RA# on the product packaging or the product will be returned to you.
- It is your responsibility to obtain a return shipping label. You may request a return shipping label be emailed to you upon request of your RA# by us or you may opt to find your own carrier for a cheaper rate. Any return shipping service that we provide will be deducted from your original purchase price prior to issuing a refund.
- When purchasing a return shipping label we recommend you purchase insurance to protect yourself against any loss. Any item returned over $100 must have insurance purchased.
- Returned products must be in brand new condition with all original packaging, containers and paperwork.
- Make sure to use proper shipping tape when packaging your return. Place your return shipping label with your RA# over the original shipping label.
- Once we receive your return and it clears inspection we will issue you a refund within 3 business days of receiving your return minus any charges for return shipping labels and/or the original costs we incurred for products we shipped out under our free shipping policy. Please allow up to 20 days to see your refund back on your credit card. Credit card companies vary and we have no control over your billing cycle or the way in which your provider issues credit back to your account.
We do not charge restocking fees or refuse refunds under normal situations.