The Dare Lampe collection was created by French designer Anthony Gambus. Taking his inspiration from the pomegranate fruit. The Dare Lampe offers a choice of three beautiful ombré color schemes melded together in an elegant, transparent glass design. With a twist of contemporary sculpture the Dare Lampe features a ribbon like effect that will compliment any room.
The Lampe Berger has a unique and patented diffusion system that enables it to act as a room deodorizer, while also diffusing your favorite choice of over 33 different fragrances. A wonderful air purifier, the French way.
Each lampe includes: wick-burner, round silver diffuser cap, silver stopper and funnel. To use your new Lampe Berger by Maison Berger follow these simple instructions.
- Fill your Lampe Berger with your favorite Maison Berger fragrance about 1/2-2/3 of the way.
- Install the supplied rope wick with the stopper cap and allow the wick to soak in the fragrance for 20 minutes when adding a new fragrance to your Lampe Berger.
- Remove the stopper cap, light the catalytic burner (stone) for 2-3 minutes, the flame will be tall, to insure your lampe gets hot.
- Blow out the flame and install the vent cap. Let your Lampe Berger continue to burn without a flame for up to 30 minutes.
- Remove the vent cap and install the stopper cap over the stone to stop the catalytic burner from burning off anymore of the fragrance.